Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fiestas/Parties!

After two weeks of hard work cooking (not complain) I am back to my dear and fun blog. On this post, I just want to “show of” all the great successful parties I cooked for those days. And remember, anything you see in these pictures is home made and fresh. If you like something and live in the San Diego area, just email me with your order!
My first big delivery was for a wine testing limousine party. More than 25 people were eating my empanadas (12 dozen of them) all the way down to Temecula… big success!


The following weekend, a company in Down Town ordered food for 65 employees. It looked like they loved my milanesa sandwiches and the empanadas. The same day I also delivered empanadas and Orzo salad for more than 20 teachers at a private elementary school in Del Mar.


Yesterday night, a soccer team (all adults) had "the pleasure" to taste my food
I cooked "Carne al Vino"; Orzo Salad and "Torta Pascualina".

Of course on Sunday I cleaned all day and got ready to start all over again this week!


I am hoping that my back will handle all this, it was hurting all week long. Two more sessions with my chiropractic and I'll be fine (at least that is what he says)

1 comment: